Front of House Team Member
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Team members are responsible for providing an exceptional dining experience for everyone they serve each day. We want to ensure all guests receive signature Chick-fil-A service and food.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service
- Strive to build great relationships with co-workers, as all positions require teamwork
- Take orders on registers, providing correct change to customers
- Quickly bag and deliver food with order accuracy
- Keep all condiments, cups, drinks, dessert, and other stations stocked
- Maintain clean working environment
- Maintain strict adherence to Food Safety procedures
- Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence
- Customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to lift 20-30 pounds on a regular basis
- Detail orientated
- Able to multi-task
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. We love to laugh and serve our team members and our guests.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Competitive Pay
We start employees at a competitive pay rate, and desire to give raises based on performance.
This Chick-fil-A franchised Operator is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, services in the uniformed services, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.